Celebrate London’s eclectic food scene with the London Restaurant Festival taking place in restaurants across the city.
This month-long festival is a city-wide homage to great food in London, and the perfect excuse to try out some of the capital’s world-class restaurants.
What's on during London Restaurant Festival 2021?
You can usually enjoy a programme of food and drink events in London which includes specifically curated menus, restaurant hopping tours, movie nights and more!
Last year, the festival took a slightly different approach with a mix of in-restaurant dining experiences along with some foodie-themed at-home activities. You could support local restaurants by taking advantage of great-value special menus at some of London’s best eateries, attend workshops with top chefs and fill your taste buds with deliciousness all month long.
Here's a flavour of what you could enjoy last year...
In-restaurant foodie events
- You could treat your taste buds to exclusive four-course menus at top chefs' restaurants, inspired by the world's Top Ten Cuisines.
- Or immerse yourself in a five-star foodie experience at one of the three Ultimate Gastronomic Weekends hosted by top names in the industry: Giorgio Locatelli, Michel Roux Jr and Marcus Wareing.
- London's best eateries served flavoursome bites with the specially created Talk on the Town, Outside and Cosy, and Chef-Hosted tasting menus.
- You could also take your family and friends on a Gourmet Odyssey, a six-course lunch in lavish private rooms of exquisite London restaurants.
Flavoursome and fun virtual experiences
- American Express cardmembers could set their tables for a virtually guided cooking session, followed by a live Q&A with a top chef as part of the Chef’s Table At Home series.
- You could swap your usual takeaway for a Michelin-quality delivery service from some of the best restaurants within a 2.5-mile radius of your home.
- And bring the spirit of the London Restaurant Festival home with virtual masterclasses paired with ingredients delivered right to your door.
- Top chefs shared their opinions on the future of restaurants at the free Chef's Talk hosted online.
Check back closer to the time to find events and activities to enjoy during the London Restaurant Festival 2021.