Discover a tantalising selection of London’s top restaurants at the Taste of London festival in Regent’s Park.
Each summer, the park in central London is transformed into a foodie wonderland as London's best restaurants gather to show off the hottest dishes from their extensive menus.
Taste of London 2022 highlights
Not only is there an endless supply of mouthwatering dishes to try, but Taste of London brings an exciting array of activities for everyone to enjoy:
- Visit The Fire Pit stage for flame-filled cooking demonstrations from hot industry names.
- Play a round of crazy golf at Taste Tee, or get dancing at the House of Taste party.
- Sip on a cocktail or two and catch a lineup of live entertainment during the festival.
- Choose from a programme of masterclasses, giving you plenty of opportunities to join in and sharpen your own culinary skills.
Taste of London's festive edition
Each November, soak up the festive spirit as Taste of London returns for four days of feasting at east London's Tobacco Dock. Expect Christmas and winter-inspired food and drinks, signature dishes from London's top restaurants, cocktail masterclasses, cheese fondue, wine tastings, carol singing and more.
Venue Details & Map
- +44 (0)30 0061 2300
- Public transport:
- Tube: Regent's Park; Bus: 2, 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 159, 189, 274, C2.