Take an enchanting journey into a glittering wonderland with at the .
The popular after-dark Christmas event returns with a trail through the famous botanic gardens, lit up with more than one million lights.
Get together with family and friends and follow the illuminated path around the gardens, enjoy live performances, and be treated to immersive installations and spectacular displays.
Highlights of Christmas at Kew 2020
Below are some of the highlights of Christmas at Kew 2019 – check back later in the year for confirmed details of this year's Christmas at Kew activities.
- Discover a brand new trail including Waterfalls – an installation of cascading lights from the treetop walkways in the Kew Arboretum.
- Interact with Vines, as you watch the colours change when you touch the LED installation.
- Experience a laser light show in the newly reopened Temperate House.
- Wander along a 20-metre (65 ft) tunnel of light arcades in Bifröst, with hypnotic animations guiding the way.
- Meander through a Fire Garden with enchanted ruby and emerald flames.
- See a spectacular light, music and water display in front of the iconic Palm House.
- Encounter a choir of holly bushes and a walkway of glittering pink cherry trees.
- Take the little ones to catch a glimpse of Santa and his elves along the trail, and enjoy vintage fairground rides.
- Indulge in delicious Christmas treats and warming winter drinks in the food village at the end of the trail.
- Tuck into food at the new Pavilion Bar and Grill, or pre-book a Christmas dinner in the Botanical restaurant.
How long does it take to walk around Christmas at Kew?
You should allow approximately 75 minutes to walk the trail, which is 2.6km (1.6m) long.
How to get Christmas at Kew ticketsYou can book tickets online. Christmas at Kew is very popular and usually sells out so make sure you book in advance.
Coronavirus safety information
At this year's Christmas at Kew event, there is a revised trail route, extra time slots and an additional gate to manage visitor flow.
Prices and opening times
|Child ticket (4 to 16 years-old)||From £12.00 per ticket|
|Family Ticket||From £57.00 per ticket|
|Child ticket (under-4s)||FREE|
|Adult Ticket||From £19.50 per ticket|
5pm to 10pm.
Entry is timed at 20-minute intervals from 5pm. Last entry 8pm.