Take an enchanting journey into a glittering wonderland with at the .
The popular after-dark Christmas event hosts a trail through the famous botanic gardens, lit up with more than one million lights.
Get together with a group of family or friends and follow the illuminated path around the gardens, enjoy live performances and be treated to immersive installations and spectacular displays.
Highlights of Christmas at Kew 2021
Get your cameras ready and soak up the seasonal spirit with these Christmas at Kew activities. Check back nearer the time for full details of this year's event, but in 2020, you could...
- Enjoy a new route through the beautifully lit Rose Garden.
- Encounter a tunnel of bells, huge illuminated seed heads and trees bathed in light.
- Marvel at the treetop waterfall – an installation of cascading lights from the treetop walkways in the Kew Arboretum.
- Experience a laser light show in the iconic Temperate House.
- Wander along the Tunnel of Light, as thousands of twinkling lights guided the way.
- Take in the fragrant scents of the Fire Garden full of flickering flames.
- See a spectacular light, music and water display in front of the iconic Palm House.
- Indulge in delicious Christmas treats and warming winter drinks in the food village at the end of the trail.
- Enjoy a Christmas dinner in the Botanical restaurant for an extra special treat.
How long does it take to walk around Christmas at Kew?
You should allow approximately 75 minutes to walk the trail, which is 2.6km (1.6m) long.
How to get Christmas at Kew tickets
You can book tickets online. Christmas at Kew is very popular and usually sells out, so make sure you book in advance.
Prices and opening times
|Child ticket (4 to 15 years-old)||From £14.00 per ticket|
|Family Ticket||From £65.00 per ticket|
|Child ticket (under-4s)||FREE|
|Adult Ticket||From £21.50 per ticket|
4pm to 10pm.
Entry is timed at 20-minute intervals from 4pm. Last entry 8pm.