Take an enchanting journey into a glittering wonderland with at the .
The popular after-dark Christmas event returns with a trail through the famous botanic gardens, lit up with more than one million lights.
Get together with a small group of family or friends and follow the illuminated path around the gardens, enjoy live performances, and be treated to immersive installations and spectacular displays.
Highlights of Christmas at Kew 2020
Get your cameras ready and soak up the seasonal spirit with these Christmas at Kew activities, some of which are new for 2020.
- Enjoy a new route through the beautifully lit Rose Garden this year.
- Encounter a tunnel of bells, huge illuminated seed heads and trees bathed in light.
- Marvel at the treetop waterfall – an installation of cascading lights from the treetop walkways in the Kew Arboretum.
- Experience a laser light show in the iconic Temperate House.
- Wander along the Tunnel of Light, as thousands of twinkling lights guide the way.
- Take in the fragrant scents of the Fire Garden that's full of flickering flames.
- See a spectacular light, music and water display in front of the iconic Palm House.
- Indulge in delicious Christmas treats and warming winter drinks in the food village at the end of the trail.
- For an extra special treat, pre-book a Christmas dinner in the Botanical restaurant.
How long does it take to walk around Christmas at Kew?
You should allow approximately 75 minutes to walk the trail, which is 2.6km (1.6m) long.
How to get Christmas at Kew ticketsYou can book tickets online. Christmas at Kew is very popular and usually sells out so make sure you book in advance.
Coronavirus safety information
At this year's Christmas at Kew event, there is a revised trail route, extra time slots and an additional gate to manage visitor flow.
Due to the current government regulations, Christmas at Kew has been postponed until 4 December. Additional dates have been added for January.
If your booking is affected, your ticket supplier will contact you to arrange a new date and time.
Prices and opening times
|Child ticket (4 to 16 years-old)||From £12.00 per ticket|
|Family Ticket||From £57.00 per ticket|
|Child ticket (under-4s)||FREE|
|Adult Ticket||From £19.50 per ticket|
4pm to 10pm.
Entry is timed at 20-minute intervals from 4pm. Last entry 8pm.