See one of London's most famous squares transformed for the festive season during Christmas in Leicester Square.
Please check back closer to the time for updated list of activities to enjoy in 2020. Find some highlights from 2019 below...
Which shows are in Christmas in Leicester Square?
Circus, song, dance... there was plenty to enjoy on stage at Christmas in Leicester Square in 2019. See what was on below, and check back nearer the time for confirmed shows for 2020.
- The velvet-draped 1920s Leicester Square spiegeltent hosted multi-award winning show, La Clique as it returned with jugglers, fire-breathing, sword-swallowing acts and more.
- The year ended with the NYE Spectacular, a heart-pumping spectacle followed by a fist-pumping party – a New Year's Eve in London send-off like no other.
- The Puppini Sisters – the queens of three-part harmonies, retro-chic and swing – rocked the stage.
- Drag-infused nostalgia came courtesy of Spice Gals, while the Tuck Shop drag queens "sleighed" the Tucking Around the Christmas Tree show.
- Lickable: The All Senses Christmas Cabaret put on a feast of laughs.
When is the Leicester Square Christmas market?
The traditional London Christmas market takes place from November to January, as part of Christmas in Leicester Square and welcomes stalls filled with handcrafted gifts, festive decorations and warming winter fare. It's the perfect place to pick up a unique gift, last-minute present or stocking fillers.
What kids activities are there at Christmas in Leicester Square?
If you are you after something for the kids, then look no further! Here is what you could have found in 2019... Expect no less this year.
- Captain Flinn and the Pirate Dinosaurs: The Magic Cutlass was brought to life on stage throughout December.
- Each year you can drop by Santa's grotto and meet the man himself, right up until Christmas Eve, as you soak up the square's festive atmosphere.
- Westminster's Winter Windows displayed colourful seasonal sketches and drawings by local schoolchildren on windows around the square.
- The Swingdance UK crew took you on a Journey Through Jazz.
- Kids could join a Fun Kids Epic Roadshow Adventure on a mission to make the best radio show ever, where their input could save the day!
- Little ones directed their first play at The Showstoppers’ Christmas Kids Show, where they recreated their favourite shows with a festive twist.
- There were celebrations for the youngsters of Theatreland at Stagebox at Kids of The West End.
- Kids and big kids at heart could feel the beat at Shlomo’s Beatbox Adventure for Kids.
Admission to Christmas in Leicester Square is free, but paid-for tickets are required for shows in the spiegeltent and Santa's grotto.
Bookings can be made via the Christmas in Leicester Square website or by calling the Box Office on +44 (0)3333 444 167.
This content has been supplied by Christmas in Leicester Square