See one of London's most famous squares transformed for the festive season during Christmas in Leicester Square.
Festive shows at Christmas in Leicester Square
- Step inside the velvet-draped 1920s Leicester Square Spiegeltent to catch this year’s multi-award winning show, La Clique as it makes an iconic return to the West End with jugglers, fire-breathing, sword-swallowing acts and more.
- Top it off with the NYE Spectacular, a heart-pumping spectacle followed by a fist-pumping party – a New Year's Eve in London send-off like no other.
- See The Puppini Sisters – the queens of three-part harmonies, retro-chic and swing – rock the stage on a November night.
- Spice up your night with a bit of drag-infused nostalgia, courtesy of Spice Gals, or watch the Tuck Shop drag queens "sleigh" the Tucking Around the Christmas Tree show.
- Let Lickable: The All Senses Christmas Cabaret tickle your senses with a feast of laughs.
Christmas in Leicester Square market
The traditional London Christmas market welcomes stalls filled with handcrafted gifts, festive decorations and warming winter fare. It's the perfect place to pick up a unique gift, last-minute present or stocking fillers.
Christmas in Leicester Square events for kids
Are you after something for the kids? Then...
- Don’t miss Captain Flinn and the Pirate Dinosaurs: The Magic Cutlass as it's brought to life on stage throughout December.
- Drop by Santa's grotto and meet the man himself, right up until Christmas Eve, as you soak up the square's festive atmosphere.
- Keep an eye out for Westminster's Winter Windows, which display colourful seasonal sketches and drawings by local schoolchildren on windows around the square.
- Tap away with special dance workshops, as the Swingdance UK crew take you on a Journey Through Jazz.
- Join a Fun Kids Epic Roadshow Adventure on a mission to make the best radio show ever, where your input can save the day!
- Witness your little ones direct their first play at The Showstoppers’ Christmas Kids Show, where they can recreate their favourite shows with a festive twist.
- Celebrate the youngsters of Theatreland with Stagebox at Kids of The West End.
- Feel the beat at Shlomo’s Beatbox Adventure for Kids... and big kids at heart.
Admission to Christmas in Leicester Square is free, but paid-for tickets are required for shows in the spiegeltent and Santa's grotto.
Bookings can be made via the Christmas in Leicester Square website or by calling the Box Office on +44 (0)3333 444 167.
This content has been supplied by Christmas in Leicester Square