From VIP jet boat experiences to glam dinner cruises, treat yourself to a spectacular New Year’s Eve with City Cruises.
- New Year's Eve Eclipse Cruise – get a great view of the fireworks, plus canapes, live DJ and a glass of champagne on arrival and at midnight.
- New Year’s Eve Stargazer Cruise – take in panoramic views aboard the glass-roofed CityLiner, occupying a unique viewing position on the Thames.
- New Year’s Eve Celestial Cruise – get your hands on a deluxe individual hamper and listen to live music while watching the fireworks from the upper deck.
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner Cruise – enjoy a sumptuous four-course dinner, a live band and dancing in this five-hour cruise.
- New Year’s Eve on R.S. Hispaniola – go all out and indulge in a five-course gastronomic experience before watching the fireworks display, bubbly in hand.
- New Year’s Eve Thamesjet Package – get an adrenaline rush with a VIP jet boat ride on the Thames, a celebration hamper with champagne and a grandstand position on the river to watch the fireworks.
Most City Cruises experiences depart from Tower Pier, include champagne on arrival and last between two and a half to five hours.
Don’t miss out on a truly fun and original way to ring in 2020 by booking your New Year’s Eve cruise with City Cruises.