Mingle with industry experts and see the latest catwalk ranges for spring during public London Fashion Week 2021 events at The Store, 180 The Strand.
Part of the wider four-day London Fashion Week festival, these two days of events and activities are open to all and celebrate the latest trends from hundreds of British and international designers.
Take a front row seat at a catwalk show, shop a specially curated selection of top brands, immerse yourself in the striking creative installations, explore designer exhibitions or learn from industry experts during talks.
The full programme of activity is yet to be announced. But here's a taste of what was on offer In February 2020...
Special London Fashion Week events and offers
- Meeting your favourite fashion influencers and browsing their wardrobes at London Fashion Please!
- A sustainably-themed three-course meal for £29 at Tredwells, when you presented your tickets or passes.
- 15% off all core collection items in store at Cubitts, Covent Garden.
- Exploring the connection between colour and form at the Colour Forms Fashion talk at the NOW Gallery, where designers including Sadie Williams debated how the two influence fashion.
- Going behind the scenes Kappe by Federica Bonifaci at the LDC Concept Store.
- Talks from independent jewellery designers, special deals and meet-up with the designers during The Jewellery Cut Live at The Royal Institution.
- Seeing the world of fashion, art and "living the French way" merge at the The Art of Fashion exhibition hosted by renowned French artist Stephane Koerwyn, at the Sofitel London St James.
- A pop-up showcasing independent designers of luxury jewellery at Nolita Social in Bulgari Hotel – the event included meet and greets, exclusive offers and a raffle.
- Mingling with fashionistas at the Fashion Networking event in Mayfair.
In February 2020, London Fashion Week's theme was sustainability. Here' are some events you could enjoy across the capital...
Sustainable fashion events
- Tune into a panel of fashion experts and browse through rental pieces as part of My Wardrobe HQ, during the Sustainability in Fashion: Arizona Muse and Positive Luxury event at Liberty London.
- Make the most of your wardrobe by following advice on sustainability at the all-day Buy Less, Wear More and Create a Capsule Wardrobe event at Duck & Dry, Mayfair.
- Gain new insight at a talk on the topic of Fashion as an Investment: Planet and Wardrobe at Mulberry, Bond Street.
- Shop for pre-loved gems at the Hammersmith Vintage Fashion Fair.
- Discuss sustainable fashion at The Decade Ahead: The Future of Fashion talk, where Frances Corner, Jane Kellock and Jane Shepherdson delved into the topic of slow-fashion.
- Flex your skills at fashion workshops held at the Fashion and Textile Museum.
Check back closer to the time for full London Fashion Week schedule and information on London Fashion Week tickets.
Venue Details & Map
180 The StrandLondonWC2R 1EA