Spot some of your favourite film stars and characters across Leicester Square as you follow the interactive Scenes in the Square bronze statue trail.
The Scenes in the Square trail celebrates Britain’s love for films and encompasses iconic characters from the past century to the heart of London’s home of film.
Take a selfie with the one and only Bugs Bunny, before stumbling upon more stars including Laurel and Hardy, Mary Poppins, Mr. Bean and the adorable Paddington. Not forgetting Batman hiding on the rooftop and Wonder Woman emerging from a wall! What’s more? The statues come to life in the evening with lights – and the trail incorporates music.
Follow the Scenes in the Square trail:
- Go back to the 1920s with Laurel and Hardy and watch them walk a rooftop inspired by the Liberty film.
- Congratulate Bugs Bunny on his 80th birthday as he grazes a flower bed.
- Somebody’s dancing on a lamppost... It’s Gene Kelly re-enacting Singing in The Rain!
- Watch Mary Poppins gracefully landing on Leicester Square with her umbrella.
- Spot Batman watching over the square from up high.
- Share a bench with Mr. Bean at Leicester Square gardens...
- …or pop over to say hi to Paddington on another bench (bring marmalade!)
- Complete the trail by snapping a shot with Wonder Woman as she emerges from a wall.
Map your way around the statue trail with the Visit London app.