If you’re after gift ideas for a special occasion, check out these luxury gifts and experiences in London.
Best gifted experiences for families
- Explore London’s top attractions for less, with The London Pass or the Go City London Explorer Pass: Visit as many attractions as you can and discover the city together on a fun bus tour or river cruise, with one of these two top money-saving passes.
- Or see must-see family attractions with the money-saving Merlin attractions pass: Visit the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, enjoy views from the London Eye, see famous faces at Madame Tussauds London and more.
- Go on a Harry Potter walking tour*: Visit iconic locations from the films including the Ministry of Magic, the Leaky Cauldron and more on this guided walking tour.
- Buy a family ticket to The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit: Experience a 40-second trip down the world's tallest and longest tunnel slide.
- Take the kids on a Paddington Bear tour of London: Spot the beloved Peruvian bear’s statue at the station he’s named after, visit Mr Gruber's antique shop and many other locations with this fun family-friendly gift experience.
- Treat the family to a magical afternoon tea at Wands and Wizard Exploratorium*: Choose a magic wand and cast spells to control the tea stand and open a locked puzzle chest full of yummy treats on this experience gift for a family of four.
- Take your little ones on a fun day out at KidZania: Let the children immerse themselves in exciting real-life activities at this indoor city built just for kids in Shepherd’s Bush.
Best gift experiences for couples
- Indulge in a romantic cream tea for two at Harrods followed by a river cruise*: Head to the world’s most famous department store for a delicious cream tea, before hoping on a Thames river cruise to soak up London’s iconic sights from the water.
- Treat yourself and your other half to a relaxing spa day with treatments: Enjoy an entire afternoon of pampering bliss, complete with up to 55 minutes of treatments and access to spa facilities.
- Feeling adventurous? Head across the roof of a modern London icon with Up at The O2: Upgrade to toast your bravery with a glass of bubbly during the experience.
- Enjoy spellbinding acts and a bottle of prosecco at Circus London*: Be dazzled as you watch skilled acrobats do their thing, from fire-breathers and contortionists to aerialists and more.
Best gift experiences for culture vultures
- See a top West End show: Buy tickets to catch the best theatre shows, plays and musicals in London, from classics such as The Lion King and The Phantom of the Opera to critically acclaimed The Book of Mormon and Come From Away.
- Learn about the rich and colourful history of London at one of the city’s top attractions: Explore the Tower of London, visit St Paul’s Cathedral, step inside Buckingham Palace or climb aboard last surviving tea clipper Cutty Sark.
- Book a private tour of Tate Britain or Tate Modern*: Discover the best of British and international contemporary art at one of London’s famous Tate galleries.
- Explore Greenwich’s best cultural spots with a Royal Museums Greenwich day pass with prosecco*: Plan an exciting day out in Greenwich with visits to the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum and the Queen's House.
- Go on a guided tour of historic Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre: Discover one of London’s most remarkable and breathtaking theatrical spaces on a fascinating guided tour. The iconic Globe Theatre is a faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse in which Shakespeare worked, and for which he wrote many of his most famous plays.
Best gift experiences for foodies
- Treat yourself to an indulgent afternoon tea in London: Choose from traditional tea, unusual options, vegan creations or champagne afternoon tea experiences at iconic venues across the capital, from the Harrods Tea Rooms to the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel.
- Book a spot on a London cooking masterclass*: Create delicious sushi, make fresh pasta, bake incredible cakes or learn how to make your own batch of exquisite chocolates on one of London’s many wonderful cooking classes and workshops.
- Pick from dozens of cool London drinks experiences*: From cocktail masterclasses to gin distillery tours to whisky tastings, learn all about your favourite tipples and make your own concoctions with one of these top London drinks experience gifts.
- Enjoy a fabulous dining experience in London*: Choose from hundreds of memorable dining experience gifts combining two- or three-course meals with a show, a sightseeing tour and more!