Throughout the year, the city is filled with food festivals, activities and events so you can enjoy some of the best gastronomy London has to offer.
Food and drink events
- Great food, Insta-worthy views and immersive entertainment combine for a killer evening with City Cruises' Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise. Various dates
- Whether you want to cook vegan bao or learn how to master tofu, Cookery Avenue School teaches it all with a range of vegan cooking classes. Various dates
- Boogie your way to brunch at Devonshire Terrace, where you can expect disco balls, bottomless cocktails and classic tunes. Saturdays
- Dive into a 90-minute West End Drag Brunch with prime entertainment as fabulous drag queens perform top musical tunes to accompany your finger food and unlimited cocktails. Selected Sundays
- If soul is more your thing, The Anthologist has a live Gospel choir to bring you the best of Motown music while you brunch. Selected Sundays
- Gordon Ramsay Restaurants offer a wide range of events across the capital – join a sake masterclass at Lucky Cat, a gin experience at Bread Street Kitchen or a cocktail masterclass at Heddon Street Kitchen. Various dates
- Cocktails in the City brings top London bars together during a pop-up summer festival filled with creative drinks, mixology demonstrations and non-stop live music. Various dates
- Watch top-class baristas create some of the prettiest lattes you’ve ever seen during The London Coffee Festival. 31 Mar-3 Apr
- Take part in a brie-lliant two-hour tour with The London Cheese Crawl, which takes you across some of the city’s best cheese shopping spots, including Fortnum & Mason, Paxton & Whitfield and Neal's Yard Dairy.
- Tuck into fresh food, entertainment and spectacular London city sights onboard a relaxing river cruise with Bateaux London.
- Or hop on Bustronome for a seasonal lunch or dinner. There’s an interactive map available to hear more about the iconic landmarks you pass by on this luxury bus with a 360-degree panoramic deck.
- Hop aboard a Brigit's Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour to nibble on sweet and savoury treats, sip tea and soak in gorgeous views of the city.
London food markets
- Come rain or shine, Marylebone Farmers' Market welcomes passersby for food shopping, selling everything from cheese, vegetables and bread, to organic produce and fresh fish. Sundays from 10am to 2pm
- Browse for delicious baked goods, handmade items and accessories at Eccleston Yards Market, a splendid outdoor courtyard in Belgravia. Visit between 12pm and 4pm to hear live musicians. Sundays from 11am to 5pm
- Experience the world on your plate at Southbank Centre Food Market, where you can try tasty food and drinks inspired by cuisines from across Europe, Africa, Asia and the US. Friday to Sunday
- From Italy to Eataly near Liverpool Street, you can shop for more than 5,000 types of quality Italian produce, including cured meat, fresh fish, pizza, pasta, coffee and wine. Or, pick up some mozzarella and Italian cheeses from the onsite cheese laboratory.
- Take in the riverside views from buzzing BattersEats at Battersea Power Station – The Piazza or Arches Lane – where you can order from the surrounding cafes, bars and restaurants and enjoy your picks alfresco.
- Explore all things vegan at Portobello Vegan Night Market, which features an incredible lineup of street and soul food. Various dates
Find more of the best markets in London.
London brewery tours and beer tastings
- Visit German KRAFT Brewery at cultural hub and sustainable community market, Mercato Mayfair, for straight from the tank and locally-brewed beer – all beers are unfiltered and unpasteurised which makes them suitable for vegans.
- Tour Mondo Beer’s brewhouse in Battersea to learn more about the brewing process and end your visit with a tasting of its best beers.
- Float down the river on a London Craft Beer Cruise – with accredited sommeliers on board, plenty of London beer, breathtaking views and artisanal produce. Various dates
- Expect a celebration of some of the best craft beer in the world at the London Craft Beer Festival in Tobacco Dock, alongside plenty of live music and tasty street food. 12-13 Aug
Look for more breweries in London.