Watch musicals and plays at the Noel Coward Theatre, a historic West End theatre in St Martin’s Lane.
Nestled in the heart of the West End, the Noel Coward Theatre stages new plays, musicals and successful West End transfers from British and international theatres. Treat yourself to a ticket for a matinée or evening performance of the latest hit show, whether that’s a feel-good musical or a thrilling drama.
The Noel Coward Theatre opened in 1903 and is designed by W. G. R. Sprague, one of the most prolific and important architects in British theatre history. It is now owned by Delfont Mackintosh Theatres, who also run seven other West End theatres.
It was previously named the New Theatre and the Albery, but was renamed the Noel Coward Theatre in 2006, in honour of the playwright, director and actor.
Along with being a great venue for high-quality shows, the Noel Coward Theatre is also an important and carefully restored example of a traditional Edwardian West End theatre.
Venue Details & Map
Noel Coward Theatre
85 St. Martin's LaneLondonWC2N 4AU
- 0844 482 5140
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Steps within building
- Access into the Building
- Assisted wheelchair access
- Temporary ramps available
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- Raked or tiered seating offered
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available