Discover the home and history of Chelsea FC on an unforgettable behind-the-scenes tour of its stadium, including access to the player’s tunnel, on-site museum and more.
Where is Chelsea FC Stadium and how do I get there?
What can I see on a Chelsea FC Stadium Tour?
The fully guided Chelsea FC Stadium Tours take you behind the scenes of one of the world's greatest football teams, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
There are several tours available, including hourly Stadium Tours, daily Classic Tours and VIP Private Tours, weekly Platinum Tours and monthly Legends Tours, where a Chelsea hero personally accompanies you behind the scenes.
Areas covered during the tour include:
- the Chelsea FC Dressing Room
- the Visitor Dressing Room
- pitch side and Dugouts
- the Press Room
- a walk through the Player's Tunnel
- entry to the Chelsea FC Museum
How long is the Chelsea FC Stadium Tour?
The Chelsea FC Stadium Tours last approximately one hour and are available daily, except on home match days and the day before a home match day. The tours are some of the best sports venue tours in London and are very popular – advance booking is recommended.
How can I book a Chelsea FC Stadium Tour?
Prices and opening times
|Child Ticket||From £13.13 per ticket|
|Concession Ticket||From £14.00 per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||From £21.00 per ticket|
* Concessions means : Registered disabled, student with valid ID or senior citizen
** All bookings made over the phone are subject to a £2.50 booking fee.
Free entry for under 5s.
This content has been supplied by Chelsea FC Stadium Tours
Monday to Sunday tour times: every 30 mins from 10am to 3pm. No tours on home game days. See the Tours website for upcoming matches. Pre-booking is recommended. Museum opening times: 9:30am-5pm Monday - Sunday (last entry is at 4pm).
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
Chelsea FC Stadium Tours
Stamford Bridge Football Ground, Fulham RoadLondonSW6 1HS
- 0871 984 1955
- Public transport:
- Fulham Broadway (District Line)
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Lift buttons with raised numbers or letters
- Lift with spoken announcements on arrival at each floor
- Ramps with handrail within building
- Ramps within building
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Steps within building
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Ramps with handrails to entrance
- Steps with handrails to entrance
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Films or information touch screens have visual/audible subtitles
- Hearing loop system
- Information available in audio format
- Information available in braille
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available