Hitting heights of up to 52ft (15.8m), Go Ape at Trent Park is the ultimate test of balance and nerve.
Challenge yourself to high-speed zips, free-fall Tarzan swings and daring crossings.
Set in 413 acres (167 hectares) of rolling meadows, enchanting brooks, exquisite lakes and ancient woodland, Trent Park provides a natural, rural and tranquil atmosphere on the outskirts of London.
Prices and Opening Times
|Child ticket||£25.00 per ticket|
|Adult ticket||£33.00 per ticket|
Treetop Challenge (18+ years) - £33
Treetop Challenge (16-17 years) - £33
Treetop Challenge (10-15 years) - £25
This content has been supplied by Go Ape Cockfosters, Trent Park
We’re open from February to November so come and enjoy the Tree Top adventure that everyone’s talking about. It’s best to check our website for details.
Venue Details & Map
Go Ape Cockfosters, Trent Park
Trent Country Park
Cockfosters RoadEnfieldLondonEN4 0DZ
- +44 (0)33 3433 0578
- Public transport:
- 10-minute walk from Cockfosters Tube station. As you leave the Underground station by the nearest exit, turn right and walk up Cockfosters Road. Trent Country Park is on your right-hand side.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Attraction Facilities
- Public toilets
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Stag or hen parties accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Food shop
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Vegetarian options on menu
- General Facilities
- On site parking
- On-site coach parking