Explore the world-famous London Stadium in Stratford, former Olympic Stadium at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and built to host the London 2012 Summer Olympics.
What is the London Stadium used for?
Today, the London Stadium is home to Premier League football club West Ham United and UK Athletics.
The venue also hosts concerts, big sporting events such as the Rugby World Cup, international and domestic Rugby Union, The Race of Champions, the RFL Four Nations, and was home to the first Major League Baseball games to be played in Europe.
Where is the London Stadium and how do I get there?
The nearest station is Stratford station, which is served by National Rail, London Overground, Docklands Light Railway and the London underground Jubilee and Central line services.
How long does the stadium tour take and what will I see?
The tour takes from 60 to 75 minutes and is fully accessible throughout.
Highlights include panoramic views from middle-tier seats, a peek at the changing rooms and hospitality restaurant, a visit to the indoor running track, a walk down the players' tunnel, and a view from the pitch-side and the manager's dug out.
All visitors receive a free personalised certificate at the end of the tour.
Available in five languages, interactive multimedia devices are available for visitors to individually control the content they are interested in.
How much is the London Stadium tour?
Tickets start from £10 for children and £17 for adults. Family tickets are also available for everyone to enjoy.
How can I book tickets?
Prices and opening times
|Child Ticket||£10.00 to £11.00 per ticket|
|Family Ticket||£48.00 to £56.00 per ticket|
|Concession Ticket||£14.00 to £16.00 per ticket|
|Senior Ticket||£14.00 to £16.00 per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||£17.00 to £19.00 per ticket|
London Stadium is open:
Sunday to Friday from 10am, last entry 3pm, exit by 4.15pm
Saturday from 10am, last entry 3.30, exit by 4.45pm
Venue Details & Map
London Stadium Tours
Queen Elizabeth Olympic ParkLondonE20 2ST
- +44 (0)20 8522 6158
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- All routes suitable for limited mobility users
- All routes suitable for pushchairs or prams
- All routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Lift buttons with raised numbers or letters
- Lift with spoken announcements on arrival at each floor
- Seating for limited mobility users along routes
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Information available in audio format
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Staff available to assist
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
- Portable chip and pin machines
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available