Old Spitalfields Market, located in the heart of Spitalfields, is a premier indoor market and retail attraction for all.
Built in 1876, it is one of the finest surviving Victorian Market Halls in the capital. Nestled in the cobbled streets between Brick Lane and Bishopsgate, Old Spitalfields Market is steeped in history; a market has operated on the site since the 1600s.
Today, visitors will discover an array of themed markets, operating seven days per week, alongside boutique fashion, design and lifestyle stores, distinctive bars, coffee and tea shops and restaurants.
Markets: Monday-Friday 9:00 - 17:00, Saturday from 11:00-17:00, Sunday from 8:00 to 17:00. Stores and restaurants: Hours vary. Most stores open 9:00-17:00. Bars and restaurants are open until late (23:00)
Venue Details & Map
Old Spitalfields Market
Brushfield Street, SpitalfieldsLondonE1 6EW
- +44 (0)20 7247 8556
- Public transport:
- Tube: Liverpool Street Station, Aldgate East, Shoreditch High Street Train: Liverpool Street Station
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Steps with handrail within building
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Ramps from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- General Facilities