Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour allow visitors to explore tennis’ evolution into a multi-million-dollar professional sport played worldwide.
With exciting interactive and audio guides in 10 languages, the museum showcases the artistry and athleticism that is modern tennis. Donated items from legendary players are on display, as well as the glittering Championship trophies. A new virtual reality experience opened in June 2016 giving visitors a fascinating look at our story, and don't miss the "ghost" of John McEnroe!
Guided tours of the grounds, led by the masterfully informative Blue Badge Guides and available in multiple languages (see website), give visitors an exclusive inside look at Wimbledon and the Championships. Highlights include the prestigious Centre Court, the Press Interview Room, and the Millennium Building including some of the players areas.
Prices and opening times
|Child Ticket||£5.25 to £11.25 per ticket|
|Concession Ticket||£7.50 to £13.00 per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||£9.25 to £16.00 per ticket|
Higher rates apply to the museum and tour combination and the lower rates to those who wish to visit the museum only.
Group minimum 15.
This content has been supplied by Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum & Tour
The museum is open year round from 10am to 5pm (last entry 4.30 pm) and tours run daily except for a period around The Championships. Tour times vary. During the tournament, which runs from 2 to 15 July 2018, the museum is open only to tournament ticket
Venue Details & Map
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum & Tour
All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club (Championships) Ltd, Church Road, WimbledonLondonSW19 5AE
- +44 (0)20 8946 6131
- Public transport:
- Southfields on the District line or Wimbledon Mainline station then the 493 bus (towards Tooting from Southfields, and Richmond from Wimbledon) which stops outside the museum in both directions.
Facilities & Accessibility
For comprehensive accessibility information, please visit the AccessAble website
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- All routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Lift with spoken announcements on arrival at each floor
- Seating for limited mobility users along routes
- Wheelchair spaces available in auditorium
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Hearing loop system
- Information available in audio format
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Wheelchairs available free of charge
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Low payment counters
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available