See top productions at Wyndham’s Theatre, close to Leicester Square Tube station in central London.
The theatre opened in 1899 and has seen many memorable performances over the years including Vanessa Redgrave and James Earl Jones in the award-winning stage version of Driving Miss Daisy.
Begin your visit with a drink in one of the three bars or make it a day to remember with a champagne or VIP package.
The theatre is one of eight theatres owned by Delfont Mackintosh Theatres.
Venue Details & Map
Charing Cross Road
- 0844 482 5120
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Steps within building
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- Raked or tiered seating offered
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available