Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: August 2019
Enjoy this kids’ special and find out what children make of London’s toy shops, family-friendly restaurants and musicals. Don’t let the little ones have all the fun – feel like a big kid at ball parks, crazy golf and cult movie screenings. Plus, discover the month’s biggest events, from the Cutty Sark’s 150th anniversary to pop-up food markets.
London Planner's video guides
Watch more videos on London Planner's YouTube channel.
Where to pick up a copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- City of London Information Centre
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Graham Randell on +44 (0)20 7611 4669 or email: email@example.com
Further information and contact details
Morris Visitor Publications
2nd Floor Samuel House, 6 St. Alban's Street, London SW1Y 4SQ
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850