Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: April 2019
Hop into spring! Taste the sweeter side of London this Easter with chocolate shops and egg hunts. Discover the most Instagrammable toilets, from the loos with a view in The Shard to arty ones in Sketch. Plus, find out about the biggest openings and events, including London Games Festival, Kelsey Grammer performing in the West End and the London Marathon.
London Planner's video guides
Watch more videos on London Planner's YouTube channel.
Where to pick up a copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- City of London Information Centre
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Graham Randell on +44 (0)20 7611 4669 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information and contact details
Morris Visitor Publications
2nd Floor Samuel House, 6 St. Alban's Street, London SW1Y 4SQ
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850