The London Explorer Pass is a great sightseeing pass especially for those who live in London, live nearby and visit the capital often, or are staying in the city for a longer stay.
What's the difference between the London Explorer Pass and the London Pass?
The London Explorer Pass allows for more flexibility between visits, while still saving you money on London sightseeing. You have 30 days to use your pass, so there's no need to rush around seeing everything in a day or two. The London Pass is ideal if you're planning to explore multiple attractions in a day, with options for a one, two, three, six or ten day pass. Find out more about your different London sightseeing pass options.
What you get with the pass
- More than 40% discount off regular entrance fees to your choice of more than 20 different London attractions and sightseeing tours.
- A free London map with attraction information including opening times and directions plus a London Underground map to help you get around.
- Access to the London Explorer Pass app to discover lots of information about the places you visit.
Where you can use the London Explorer Pass
There are more than 20 London attractions and sightseeing tours to choose from:
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- Madame Tussauds
- Tower Bridge
- Banqueting House
- St Paul's Cathedral
- The London Dungeon
- Kensington Palace
- Westminster Abbey
- One day Hop On Hop Off bus tour
- Sea Life London Aquarium
- Hop On Hop Off Thames river cruise
- Churchill War Rooms
- Shakespeare's Globe
- Emirates Arsenal stadium tour
- HMS Belfast
- Royal Albert Hall
- Dreamworks Tours Shrek's Adventure!
- Wembley Stadium tours
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Planet Hollywood (two-course meal)
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Chelsea FC stadium tour
- Cutty Sark
How it works:
- Go to the London Explorer Pass booking page.
- Choose from three, five or seven credits - each credit is one pass for an attraction of your choice.
- Download the London Explorer Pass app to access your pass on your mobile and find plenty of information about all the sights and tours you can visit.
- Use your pass at any of the included attractions, there's no need to pre-book.
- Your pass is valid for 30 days starting from the first time you use it.
|Child ticket||£52.00 to £94.00 per ticket|
|Adult ticket||£64.00 to £114.00 per ticket|
Prices vary depending on if you choose a three, five or seven attraction pass.
Venue Details & Map
London Explorer Pass
The London Explorer Pass Redemption Desk
11a Charing Cross RoadLondonWC2H 0EP
- +44 (0)1664 485020
- Public transport:
- Leicester Square