Keep your body moving, get into a fitness routine or learn something new during your time at home.
Join some of the best gyms in London as they stream free online courses, try a full-body workout from online personal trainers, or improve your flexibility with a virtual session of Pilates. There's plenty to be doing when you're bored at home, so stay active with these great online fitness programmes and online yoga classes.
- Train like Anthony Joshua with Instagram sessions from his Chiltern Street boxing gym BXR London.
- Get the sweat flowing with Cirq’s 15-minute HIIT sessions.
- Take your pick from classes by Third Space's personal trainers and yoga teachers on IGTV.
- Catch up on JAB Boxing's boxing classes or punch your way to fitness with workouts from Kobox, on Instagram.
- Tone up or unwind with Carnaby's fitness studios, including Sweaty Betty and Heatcore workouts or triyoga podcasts, for free.
- Get a pump on with Matt Roberts Evolution's free 20-minute workout videos or join Richmond-based Joe Wicks’ sessions on The Body Coach TV, whatever your age.
- Check out Sport England's hub to help you keep active at home and join the #StayInWorkOut movement.
- Work your body with a variety of different routines via Sweat IT London’s social media channels (free for the first three days).
- Register for the Virtual Summer Festival from London-based charity Disability Sports Coach, for four days of classes and activities aimed at disabled participants. 25-28 Aug
Online yoga and Pilates
- Rise and shine – start your day right with a daily yoga session, hosted by the Cake and Yoga Club. Test out its classes with a free 7-day trial.
- No kit, no problem! Psycle is doing live workouts, including yoga and barre classes.
- Discover a wide range of on-demand videos, from yoga to breathwork, with a free 14-day trial with Digme Fitness.
- Join daily Zoom classes from Hotpod Yoga, with donations welcome.
- Log on to Instagram for MahaDevi Yoga Centre’s live-streamed sessions.
- Take time out to try free yoga and barre with FLY LDN.