Situated 12 minutes' walk from St Pancras Station and London King's Cross, International Hall is part of the University of London. The Hall offers single rooms with free wired internet in Bloomsbury, in the heart of London.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary buffet-style breakfast served daily at International Hall.
The British Library is 4 minutes' walk, the British Museum, Oxford Street, and Senate House Library are all within 1 mile radius from International Hall / University of London. Big Ben is just under 2 miles from the property.
Prices and Opening Times
|Single with shared bathroom||£47.00 per person|
|Double with ensuite bathroom||£95.00 per person|
Prices subject to change.
This content has been supplied by International Hall - University of London
Reception is open 24 hours per day.
Venue Details & Map
International Hall - University of London
Lansdowne TerraceLondonWC1N 1AS
- +44 (0)20 7862 8881
- Public transport:
- Russell Square, Goodge Street, Euston - Tube stations. Euston, St Pancras and Kings Cross - main line stations
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Ramps with handrails to entrance
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with level entry shower
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Bedroom Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Wheelchair accessible bedroom
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Breakfast included
- Room Facilities
- Central heating
- Ground floor accommodation available
- Self Catering Facilities
- Drying facilities
- Linen provided
- Washing machine