Check in to a hotel that combines quirkiness with affordability when you stay at the Qbic Hotel London City in east London.
Stylish rooms have been decorated with independently designed pieces, giving them a unique look. For the budget-conscious, there’s a standard Smart Room or bag a bit more space in a larger Fun Room.
The hotel's environmental initiatives include eco-friendly showers, organic toiletries, solar power and electric car charging points. Do your bit by borrowing one of the hotel's Bike Works bikes and see the sights at your own pace.
Pop into the Motley bar and relax with a delicious cocktail, or try one of the local brews from London Fields Brewery or Forest Road Brewing.
|Double with private bathroom||From £59.00 per room|
Venue Details & Map
QBIC Hotel London City
42 Adler StreetLondonE1 1EE
- +44 (0)20 3021 1440
Facilities & Accessibility
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with level entry shower
- Bathrooms available with shower seating
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge