Enjoying an excellent location just a few minutes' walk from Oxford Street and close to all central London attractions, the Rathbone is an intimate boutique hotel committed to offering a high degree of service and hospitality at all times..
|Single with private bathroom||From £160.00 per room|
|Double with private bathroom||From £195.00 per room|
|Twin with private bathroom||From £195.00 per room|
Rack rates. Better rates usually available.
This content has been supplied by Rathbone Hotel
Venue Details & Map
30 Rathbone StreetLondonW1T 1LB
- +44 (0)20 7636 2001
- Public transport:
- Goodge Street Station: Turn right out of the station and take first right into Goodge Street. Cross over the otherside of road and turn left onto Charlotte Street, turn right onto Rathbone Street.
- By Road:
- A40: Right to great Portland Street. Automatic to Langham Place. Come to a set of traffic lights and turn left into Mortimer. Turn into approximately the 8th street on your right onto Charlotte Street. First right is Rathbone Street, but you will need to circle around the block to the right to enter as it is one way.
- Booking Facilities
- Stag or hen parties accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Children Facilities
- Children welcome
- Event Facilities
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- General Facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available
- Room Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Service Facilities
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service / Dry cleaning
- Night porter
- Room service