Skylon’s triple height picture windows provide panoramic views along the river.
Skylon captures the creative energy and excitement of London in the 21st century.
Helena Puolakka is one of the shining stars among female Head Chefs. Her lightness of touch and love of presentation, as well as her Finnish origins- come to the fore in the main restaurant, all day dining in the Grill and an excellent children’s menu.
Skylon Bar is a destination in its own right frequented by a “heady mix” of culture vultures that brush shoulders with magazine editors to members of Parliament.
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
The Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre
1 Belvedere RoadLondonSE1 8XX
- +44 (0)20 7654 7800
- Public transport:
- Tube: Waterloo/Embankment Train: Waterloo
Facilities & Accessibility
For comprehensive accessibility information on this venue please click here
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Set price menu
- Theatre menu
- Children Facilities
- Childrens menu
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- Venue allows outside catering