Take the unforgettable Wembley Stadium Tour.
Go behind the scenes into England’s changing rooms. Walk in the footsteps of legends, through the players’ tunnel towards the hallowed turf. Stand triumphantly in front of the Royal Box with The Cup.
Until your dream of playing at Wembley comes true, the only way to experience all this and more is to book your Wembley Stadium Tour now.
Prices and opening times
|Child Ticket||From £15.00 per ticket|
|Concession Ticket||From £15.00 per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||From £22.00 per ticket|
Groups discounts available for parties of 25 or more people.
The first tour departs at 10am and the last tour departs at 3.30pm Times are subject to change. The Wembley Stadium Tour operates every day with the exception of the 25 and 26 of December and the 1 January, major event days and during the build-up and break-down for major events. Please check www.wembleystadium.com/tours for tour availability and please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
Wembley Stadium Tour
Empire WayLondonHA9 0WS
- 0844 8002755
- Public transport:
- From Wembley Park Station: enter the stadium via the main entrance. You will be directed to the Stadium Tour Café where the tours start.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Attraction Facilities
- Patron toilets
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- General Facilities
- On site parking
- Payment Facilities
- Group rates available