The Go City London Explorer Pass* is a great sightseeing pass especially for those who live in London, live nearby and visit the capital often, or are staying in the city for a longer stay.
You can pick two, three, four, five, six, or seven attractions to visit from our list of top London sights, tours, and must-sees.
Plus, with the Go City app, you'll have all the information you need at your fingertips. We're talking attraction information, suggested itineraries, a handy map, and more!
What's the difference between the Go City London Explorer Pass and the London Pass?
The Go City London Explorer Pass allows for more flexibility between visits, while still saving you money on London sightseeing. You have 60 days to use your pass, so there's no need to rush around seeing everything in a day or two. The London Pass is ideal if you're planning to explore multiple attractions in a day, with options for a one, two, three, four, five, six, seven or ten day pass. Find out more about your different London sightseeing pass options.
What you get with the pass
- Save up to 55% off regular entrance fees to your choice of more than 60 different London attractions and sightseeing tours.
- Access to the Go City app to plan your trip and check which attractions need to be booked.
Where you can use the Go City London Explorer Pass
There are more than 60 London attractions and sightseeing tours to choose from, including:
- Tower Bridge
- St Paul's Cathedral
- The View from the Shard
- Kensington Palace
- Westminster Abbey
- Hop On Hop Off bus tour
- Hop On Hop Off Thames river cruise
- Shakespeare's Globe
- London Stadium tour
- Royal Air Force Museum
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- London Transport Museum
- Royal Albert Hall
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Cutty Sark
How it works:
- Go to the Go City London Explorer Pass booking page*.
- Choose from two, three, five, six or seven credits - each credit is one pass for an attraction of your choice.
- Download the Go City app to access your pass on your phone and find plenty of information about all the sights and tours you can visit.
- Use your pass at any of the included attractions.
- Your pass is valid for 60 days starting from the first time you use it.
Your Go City London Pass is valid for two years after your purchase.
|Child ticket||£34.00 to £83.00 per ticket|
|Adult ticket||£49.00 to £122.00 per ticket|
Prices vary depending on if you choose a one, two, three, four, five, six, seven or 10 day attraction pass.
Venue Details & Map
Go City London Explorer Pass
The London Explorer Pass Redemption Desk
11a Charing Cross RoadLondonWC2H 0EP
- +44 (0)1664 485020